Sunday, April 26, 2009
23Apr: Our first date!
This was the very first time that I met ABBY1 in real life. I thought it'd be an awkward meeting but was really glad that the outing turned out fine. We met around seven in the evening and the cute little thing played hide-and-seek with me. Why so cute now! (:
I was late and hence I went hunting for the cute guy at the level right below the library in lotone. My gut feelings told me that he'd be at the videostore, somehow. And so I went towards the direction of the videostore. I was walking past it, then I caught sight of a familiar face. It was just a glimpse and I thought my eyes were playing a trick on me, but I still walked back just to confirm.
Then that sneaky fellow came out of his hiding place. HAHA! He thought I saw him and thus came out to meet me since there's no more fun in the hide and seek thingy already.
My first impression was, WOW. Why this guy so big like giant now. His voice was like so cute over the phone and I thought he'd be a small little cute boyboy. In the end, this humsup loh turned out to be a huge giant, a black HULK! LOL.
To be honest, I was quite afraid of ABBY at first, cause I was afraid he'd just punch me and I'll just fly straight to some other country. He really looked B I G. But, gradually I was certain that he's just another gentle giant. A sweet little thing, in fact.
Then we went to fareast as I said I'd bring him to eat my favourite tomyam ramen. The two blur sotongs went up the mrt platform, and totally forgot that we were supposed to take the bus.
So, we exited and headed for the bus. Took 190 down, and the journey was super long. I forced ABBY to make a "cute circle circle face" for me. CAUSE IT SIMPLY LOOKS SOOOO CUTE!! (: He was like so awkward, but still did it in the end.
Talked about lots of random things, and I like the way he speaks. He's so interesting and knowledgeable! I just felt so tiny beside him, despite the fact that we're of the same age. I just like it when people impart knowledge to me, no matter how random it can get. Its like listening to a neverending storytelling session that brings me into his life, I like!
And not forgetting to mention that uncle with BIG BELLY! Its super funny and random. "OKAY, WHEELCHAIR PLEASE!"
Reached fareast. Went to have the holy TOMYAMMMMM RAMEN. I bet abby must've felt like he's home. So many Chinese there! Its like a fusion place, Chinese selling Japanese-Thai food in a shop with Japanese red lanterns.
Abby's like so funny, while eating he kept going on and on about how he'd refurbish this place and blahblahblah. Why so bitchy now! Nah, I was just kidding. Hehe. Then he commented about how unsightly to see shoes flying all around a place where people eat.
He even made me guess how to read his interesting watch, a gift from his mum. Lucky I was smart and could see through this gadget! Heard he took 2days to figure out. HAHA, SLOW! :p
After that, wanted to bring abby to have icecream at my favourite place a fareast. But he was too full. So we gave it a miss. But its okay, we can always go there specially for the icecream some other time. We've such a long long long long way to go, right abby? (:
So, we just continued walking and walking and walking. Went tangs to find the restrooms. Then I gave abby the SHOCK OF HIS LIFE by planning a secret attack on him from behind! The silly boy was so cute, HE ACTUALLY JUMPED! oh yay, I finally succeeded in scaring someone. SHO FUNNN!!
OUR FIRST MOVIE WAS FRIDAY THE 13TH!
It was a super SICK movie about this psycho-Jason guy. Its like a guy's movie, with all that boobies and gore. It was my first M18 movie I watched though, so I wouldnt complain so much. And abby was so mean, he kept making fun of me when I covered my face! People scared mah! o.O
After the movie, went to take the last bus home. Dropped by teckwhye gardens and played the swing. One of my favourite hangouts, definately. Thanks for bringing me there abby.. WHEE! I LOVE PLAYGROUNDS WITH SWINGS (:
Played swing and chatted abit. Felt really comfortable around abby though its our first date. He really is something! He can make me smile by pressing my happy button. And being around him makes me forget all my worries and troubles, all I wanted to do was to just stay beside him and savour the moment.
It was indeed a day well spent with my sweetest strawberry ♥
♥ Strawabby @
6:16 PM