Sunday, April 26, 2009

24Apr: second date with abby!

My sweet little boy came all the way down to cck to meet me. (:

Bestie and I played hideandseek with him, but he still managed to find us inside the neoprint machine. Damnit! Why so smart now :p

Baybee was impressed with abby's build and his shyshy nature. She even told me off for saying him man boobs! But he's fat what! HAHA. Abby's sucha market spoiler, baybee was like complaining about her boyfriend not patting her head enough!

Went to have dinner. Felt very loved when abby asked me like so seriously whether I've enough cash. That was the first time someone showed such genuine care to me. Thanks, you are the berry sweetest. (:

After that went to cck park and sqeezed into the tiny little choo-choo train. ABBY COULD FIT INSIDE! omg, I was like so amazed can! HAHA. okay, I'm mean. But its really nice to spend quality time with abby. He just make me felt so special and loved whenever I'm around him. I just love hanging around you, sweet boy. ♥

Went to catch shinjuku incident, starring abby's favourite idol, JACKIE CHAN! I was kinda disappointed as it didnt have as much action as I expected. But, nonetheless, credits to the joker-look-alike, and interesting plot about betrayal. AND AND AND,the sweet thing sitting beside me. Keep smilling and feeding me h2o. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? HIS ARMS WERE AROUND ME ALL THROUGH THE MOVIE! :D SHOOOOOO SWEEEET! Wonder if he had cramps though! :p

This all still feels like a dream to me, I cant believe that I've met such a nice guy and he's now mine. Feels so unreal even until now, I'm so lucky to have this sweet little thing. He's just like my dream guy. He colours my world and with him around, I feel like I've no troubles and worries, only him and me matters. Its like, time freezes when we're together, u know? (:


♥ Strawabby @
7:03 PM


the SWEET strawabbys

♥ ABBY1 ♥ ABBY2 ♥230409

the SWEET memories
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
November 2012