Wednesday, April 29, 2009
25Apr: SENTOSA WITH THE PEEPS!
Went Sentosa with Baybee, khoo and Abby. Both Abby and I were late, but Abby was later than me as he had to move his stuff back to sengkang! Haha.
Met up with Abby at the 2nd cabin of the purple line train towards habor front station. Abby said my fake flower was cute! *SMILESMILENOW*
Reached vivo and went to meet up with the others. Baybee and khoo had been there frolicking for quite some time while waiting for us. In the end, they reach the skytrain place later than us!
Then, one funny thing happened. Khoo went to tease Abby by asking him a retarded question, you sure you going sentosa ar. Why so cute now, we're going sentosa but my dear lil strawabby was wearing jeans and shoes! Standard casual smart4 right? *winks*
Everything went well and happy. We even created a joke about Cafe Del Mar : Cafe diao-moor (which when translated, means what you staring at). Then before we went to change, I realised that I LOST MY CAP! whadda hell. The cap I only wear for few times only, why lost now.
So I hurriedly called Abby to tell him I lost my cap. He quickly wore back his clothes and brought me to backtrack, but to no avail. Sigh. This always happens, there's no kind souls on this earth one lor. If its me I'd return the cap to the owner because I wouldnt want my stuff to go missing just like that. Nevermind, just count myself unlucky.
I was glad that Abby handled the situation well, he acted responsibly and calmly like a young adult should, and kept reassuring me. So, even though I couldnt retrieve my cap, I was still cheered up by the fact that there's someone out there who cared so much and was willing to go that extra mile (He even left his contact number at the sentosa luge place for contact purposes!) for my lost cap.
I also enjoyed walking alongside him, though the sun was scotching hot and making me sweat buckets. We talked about stuff like how different he felt I was from his ex, all that sweet and assuring stuff. Thanks dear, that made me smile.
Went back to find Baybee and khoo. The sweet couple was playing psp under the shade. I secretively snapped a picture of them and mms a copy each thereafter. I just love the sight of happy and sweet couples, cause I totally hate it when two people are supposed to be in love and yet they end up yelling at each other over petty issues. So ugly can!
Then, went koufu to eat. Had coconut while Abby has his favorite BANDUNG. That pink drink which looked super artificial! Haha. I learnt a new skill today! I can scrap coconut flesh with a straw now. I know you're jealous, dont teach you how to do it! Hahahah :p
Next stop was the SUNNY BEAACCCHH~
Found a spot and happily plunked our butts on the warm sand. Applied sun block and waited anxiously to be toasted by the natural oven. Then the happy couple went missing, leaving behind me and my strawabby to look after our belongings.
After much persuasion, I made my first attempt INTO THE DIRTY SEA. omg, I cant believe I actually did that! All the while, I've been really anti the sea, as I found it dirty and somehow I've this idea that it's bottomless. I was so afraid of drowning!
But lucky, my sweet lil strawabby was nice enough to carry me into the dirty waters with his SCREWDRIVER arms (i know ur blushing when ur reading this, abby). I felt really safe and secured, but there're times when the cheeky guy would pretend he's gonna drop me. So mean right!
Baybee and I had our share of fun too, humping each other and just laughing loudly like two siao zhabors. But hey, who cares right, we happy can already. Those who call us crazy are just jealous of us :D
After that we went to wash up and abby greeted me with his signature 'HI' when he saw me and ruffled my hair, as usual. This humsup loh got qeird fettish one lor, like to play with girl's hair. Tsk.
Then while walking back, we saw this long queue and kaypoh abit see what's the crowd about. End up its the songs of the sea -.- okay, wheelchair please. HAHA.
When I said I never play the sentosa luge before, the silly boy heard it. When I said I liked ice cream, the silly boy heard it too. Who else could be sweet enough to hear all these? (:
Then we went food hunting. Four hungry wolves, okay minus the two slow ones who are taking their own sweet time "ai mei lai ai mei qu", quoting my Baybee. They are so hungry and frustrated that they kept turning around to signal us to speed up. HAHA.
Set eyes on subway and went haborfront centre. But to our dismay, the outlet only had one pathetic 6inch left for the FOUR of us to share. So, subway's out.
Ended up going the big big hawker centre instead. The hungry couple had fish soup and was practically gobbling up their food. Abby and I had char kway teow and BANDUNG.
Cracked abit of jokes while eating. Please lah, got khoo around, where can no have jokes one! LOL. I only remember clearly this one about abby's muscles that made that silly boy blush. Face machiam tomato can, very cutttee. *SCREWDRIVER*
Afterwhich was haagen das. MY FIRST TIME EATING THAT ICECREAM!! hohoho. Noob right. Had this raspberry sorbet flavored one, as abby wanted something fruity. While khoo and bayee had something something midnight, I cant remember clearly its full name. Aiya, just call it chocolate will do, so geh gao for what o.O
Went up to skypark to have icecream, out some sushi tei place. The view wasnt a great one, but as long as I've strawabby beside me, nothing else matters more to me. :$
The sweet lil boy fed me mad with lots of blardy red icecreammmmm and he's so cutttte can. Keep wanting kisses before he'd open his mouth to eat the icecream. Then I also realise something about him, he likes to bite the spoon. So, everytime after you feed him food, you need to use some strength to play tug-o-war with his teeth. So fun right. LOL.
After that its quite late already. So we had to leave for home, reluctantly. Abby and I couldnt make it for the train so baybee left first.
Abby sent me all the way home and I seriously enjoyed every moment that I spent with him. Thanks hun (:
**********************************************************************************
Anyways, my boy's having his POP now, gonna be promoted to sergeant CHAYYYYY soon. So proud of my strawabby. :) must do more things to make me proud okay? HAHAHA, okay I'm greedy.
Meeting abby later after he's booked out, just cant get enough of him! see ya later my silly strawabby, gonna extort lots of hugggggggggs from you. XOXO
♥ Strawabby @
1:13 PM