Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Abby2's post♥
Metup with dearr this evening for dinner. He's in the mood for LJS so we settled for that. It was really nice sitting at the same spot during our previous visit. The only difference was us switching sides and the lack of a pretty sunflower.
Dearr looked really cute in his uniform. But to be honest, I hate it at the same time as there's this idiotic rule against uniform wearers having physical contact with girls. So dearr and I had to refrain from any body contact (which includes HOLDING HANDS) as we didnt want him to get into any kind of trouble.
We were so sneaky that we had to like, seriously hide at some secretive place just to chillout. Since this was supposed to be a secret between dearr and I, I shall not disclose anything about our secret hideout. Lalah, screw you nps. :)
I really enjoy spending time with dearr, even if it means merely sitting around, doing nothing but updating each other about our lives. Even if it means talking about our friends. Even if it means talking about our families. Even if it means talking about any other random stuffs under the sun.
I just love being around you, dearr. Because babyboy, I know I can bare my heart to you. And you'll always be there to catch me when I fall. Love you dearly, my screwdriver boy with mosquito-bites ♥
♥ Strawabby @
11:45 PM