Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Abby2's post ♥

Went dinner with dear. I was really glad he changed into civilian clothes today, which meant that I could hold his hand tightly and hug and kiss him, possibly doing anything I want to with him! :)

Had a tiny session of serious talk with dear and that left me feeling paranoid. I'm sorry dear for being such a silly girl, but I'm just scared that history might just repeat itself.

I understand that you dont want to have another tiring relationship where there's no trust. Its the same for me too. We've been through almost similar shit in our past stories, and I feel that's why we should be able to feel and love each another better. Like you said, we're together cause we love each other, not otherwise. So, my dearest babyboy, I've faith that we'd be able to tide through this together, because of this great thing we share- LOVE.

Anyhow, its sunshine after the rain. Thanks dear, for clearing up the doubts that I had previously. I'm sorry for giving you such nonsense. The rate just scaled, 200% trust for my mr nice guy from now onwards! Hees.

Darling ar, ngo hou hou hou hou hou hou hou hou hou hou hou hou hou hou hou hou hou hou hei foon lei. ♥



♥ Strawabby @
11:37 PM


the SWEET strawabbys

♥ ABBY1 ♥ ABBY2 ♥230409

the SWEET memories
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
November 2012