Sunday, May 10, 2009

Abby2's post ♥

Yesterday was a great day spent with dearr. We were supposed to attend this primary school gathering at town initially but it was abruptly cancelled due to poor attendance. Sigh. Dearr said that somehow he expected this to happen. Why so smart now?!

Since the gathering was cancelled, we decided to hang out on our own instead. I waited for quite sometime for dearr at the mrt station as the poor boy had to lug his four heavy bags from sengkang all the way to his granny's house at clementi and I stubbornly refused to join him at the "pickup point".

When dearr finally came, the silly boy almost made a blunder and scare some random stranger. Lucky dearr was smart enough to notice that the girl had a teddy bear on her mobile, and obviously that's not me! Dearr was sweet enough to say that the dress I wore was nice. Hee.

Then we travelled to dhoby ghaut and bumped into his platoon mate (some unlucky chap who got posted to the same air base as dearr). Then cheeky dearr made me do the firm handshake he taught me previously on his friend. His friend somehow reminds me of boey, the birthday party guy, as he kept smiling non-stop.

While we were travelling on the purple line, dearr was reading the newspaper and told me the entire recount of mas selamat's captivity. Dearr was so cute! He even self entertained by saying if he was the warden he wouldnt even allow the fugitive to take a piss. Why so mean now!

We finally reached ps and went to get tickets for Star trek before going downstairs to get our food. Before going down, I dragged dearr to marks and spencer to get my favorite mint chocolate bar, but I was disapointed that they no longer have it in stores, talk to me about quality now! Sigh. But oh well, I got a caramel chocolate bar instead! Chocolate makes me happy :D

Then, we went to takeaway bk. And, as usual, we tried smuggling the food in. I still remembered the previous time when we smuggled mosburger in. I didnt have a bag big enough and dearr was smart enough to request for a carrier from ripples to conceal our food. We had fun smoking the ticket-tearer and behaving like we really did shop in ripples and bought something random that smelt like food. LOL. And dearr was so cute, he didnt know that riples is actually a surfwear company. But its okay, now you know.

It was a successful attempt and we managed to smoke the entrance staff. You should have seen how akward we looked trying to empty my bag and squeeze in two paper bags or food! Then, I had my share of laughter, mocking those dumb guys behind us who blatantly brought in outside food and was refused entrance by the entrance staff. Dearr we're so experienced and smart! HAHAH.

Dearr was so sweet. He took the effort to make an extra trip outside to get us straws (as we forgot to take straws over at bk) for our drinks. If it had been me, I'd be too lazy to move and just ask the other person to shut up and drink from the cup directly! Dearr you're the sweetest.

The movie was quite comical, and I really liked this guy who couldnt pronounce "V" properly. He ended up talking like some alien. And I found it SUPER CUTE! Aside that, I found the movie dark. It's like a storyplot surrounding topics involving hatred and revenge. Why cant people just live in peace?

After the movie, dearr and I were still feeling full so we decided to walk around first until we feel hungry. Then Nat called, and had a little conversation with dearr. Dearr was so lame, he talked about waking up beside the house toilet bowl following a hangover. Why so random now! Eeks, dearr act cute right. :p

Camped in Borders. We read abit of non-fiction and I discovered one new thing about dearr! He actually loves reading up on history and physics. And I'm starting to suspect he's an ahpek undercover! HAAHAH. Okay, wheelchair please. :)

Then, dearr read to me about this 2012 thing. And he played the mathematical quiz thing with me. He's such a fast learner! He merely read it for a shortwhile and he's able to pull it on me shortly after. So proud of you! Sorry dearr I swear I didnt find it boring. Its just this something in me that makes me feel restless once I'm trapped in a place for too long. Not because you're boring, darling! Dont ever think this way again, okay hun?

Dearr was attentive and sensitive to know that its high time we left the bookstore. The silly boy even whipped up an excuse like, he's hungry. Yea right, dearr ar we both know that you cant lie well! :D But I appreciate the effort though, love you babyboy.

Starbucks was what dearr suggested. So we went hunting for an outlet with free seats. Curse those people out there who don't need to sleep! It's so late into the night and yet they are still so wide awake and taking up our seats! You stupid coffee addicts serve you right that you cant sleep! HAHAH.

In the end, we gave up and settled for KFC instead. The KFC at fareast was horrendous-ly stuffy. The ventilation was so bad that the whole place smelt like FRIED CHICKEN! (Duh, if not what do you think I was gonn say!:D) And my meanie dearr, as usual, tried his very best to stuff me with food. He said that he's overweight and hence he wanted to stuff me mad with loads of food so that I will no longer be underweight. How sweet (and mean at the same time)!

The night was still young and it's a rare occasion that I can hang out so late. So we decided not to waste it. I suggested going to longbar over at raffles hotel. I love that bar to bits! I love the atmosphere, and particularly the resident live band. They're greattttt! And I'm sure dearr agreed with me on this. He even quipped about the guy singer (who has a cute protruding belly) having cowboy-kind of voice. And the female lead singer was equally good.

Being a very beer-person, dearr had his tiger while I had my Mojito (yes dearr, mo-ee-to, i know!) and I didn't really like the taste of white rum. The lime seeds and mint leaves are so irritating! I guessed I must have been bad at lying about me enjoying the drink, dearr could see through it and suggested we order another drink instead. The second drink was a special request! Sex on the beach! How can they possibly not include it in their menu! I've a thing for vodka mixes and that's definately one of my favorite.

His friends asked dearr if he wanna go club. Screw those despos! Go club just for the purpose of hooking up girls. I still remembered dearr telling me about how this army friend of his got tired of his long-time girfriend and do all those shit stuff to girls in the club for the excitement. Yucks! I hate this kind of guys. Lucky my dearr isnt like them. He goes there because he enjoys dancing :) And I'm so glad he'd rather spend time with me than to club with the guys. ♥♥♥

Then, we went back to the playground when we had our first kiss to chill. Really enjoy spending time with my special boy. He never fails to put that smile on my face :) Love you hun! SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU.


♥ Strawabby @
2:54 PM


the SWEET strawabbys

♥ ABBY1 ♥ ABBY2 ♥230409

the SWEET memories
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
November 2012