Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dearr and I met up at compasspoint despite him being all tired out after booking out. Having had only 3/4 hours of sleep, I'm surprised dearr wasnt grouchy at all. He still made it a point to meet up with me and I think that it's really very sweet of him to do so. (:

Cute conversation between a mum and her son in the ladies. Interesting ahpek over at the Kopitiam, performing stunts and magic of frying kwayteow. Cute baby smiling at me. Cutest dearr smiling and "stalking" me throughout dinner. How sweet. Ouch, my tooth hurts.

On train back home, dearr and I did spastic things and simply laughed our heads off. It was super uber funny and retarded (and ofcourse cute at the same time) to see dearr saying "NAH".

Dearr even texted me when I was standing right beside him. No wonder he's like acting suspiciously while typing something with his phone! Hee. Such a sweet and silly boy. Love you so much you know, I just love how you make me smile (even without pushing my happy button) whenever I'm around you.

Had Mcflurry and Marinabay tea over at lotone before dearr walked me home. Had a great chat with him. I just love talking and listening to dearr. What to do now? He's such an interesting and lovable person. And I simply adore him to the max.

Short BUT meaningful day spent with dearr today, I must say.
And I'm so glad dearr got posted to somewhere near my house! Which means that we'll get to meetup quite often and better still, I can go pick him up after his duty.

Really hope that dearr's off day will fall on Sat this week so that we can attend his primary school class gathering together alongside nat. No more stay-ins, pleaseee.

MUACKMUACKMUACKS. I'm so lucky to have you, my dearest Weijun. ♥


♥ Strawabby @
12:40 AM


the SWEET strawabbys

♥ ABBY1 ♥ ABBY2 ♥230409

the SWEET memories
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
November 2012