Tuesday, May 5, 2009
.jpg)
Dearr booked in today at 5plus. Was supposed to meet him today but the bf snatcher abducted him! :( Which means that I can only get to meet him for dinner tomorrow.
Dearr even offered to travel all the way down to my area to meet me after he booked out. How sweet. You know ar dearr, at this rate I'd be a spoilt brat in no time, you really are spoiling me you know! But but but.. I like it this way somehow. :p
Even though I spent my entire day texting him, I still cant help but to miss him. Is this a symptom of abby-withdrawal symptom? (Wheelchair please.) I just miss my silly boy so much. Silly boy mustnt forget what you said to me okay? I've faith in the both of us that we'll tide it through. My love for you will just grow more and more each day, and I hope our sweetness never dies. Hee.
Oh ya,dearr I'll pray super hard that you'd be posted to somewhere near me okay. The thought of you being posted near me just makes me smile like an idiot. WHY SMILESMILE NOW! (:
Last of all, IMISSYOULOADS! ♥♥♥
♥ Strawabby @
11:33 PM