Friday, May 8, 2009



Dearr booked out at 5 today and was kind enough to travel to imm to have dinner with me. He was feeling generous today ( don't stare at me, I didnt force him to) and treated me to my favorite secret recipe's Brownie Hazelnut with vanilla icecream. Love it loads dearr, I know you also loved the way the hot brownie and cold icecream coordinated well to give that nice, heavenly taste.

Dearr was so mean! He stuffed me mad by feeding me his fish and lobster soup of the day. The fish tasted really nice. I couldnt recall the exact name though. Dearr ar, at this rate, I'd be a fatass in no time! So, I can see now that the theory about couples in love balloon up easily is true after all! Giggles.

I had Lasagne for the very first time and gosh I didnt know what that was until today. Its actually some minced meat with some pasta thing and lots of cheese. It tasted super nice! And I was so dumb I used the spoon to eat it, then dearr was kind enough to tell me that Lasagne is to be eaten with fork. Oghey.

After dinner dearr and I played at the playground. Dearr finished his kiddo version of SOC and got stuck at the slide part. So hilarous and cute!

Then we even played catching. Both of us were running around the play area like two overgrown kids. Dearr was kind enough to give in by hopping on one foot but in the end I still had dificulties chasing after him. But in the end I played foul and managed to catch him. Heh.

Then dearr sang me more than words while we made our way to the bustop. How sweet. I sang along too, and though we're self proclaimed tone deaf, we werent bothered by it at all and continued lala-ing away.

I just love it when you make me feel so comfortable acting childish around you dearr, doing foolish and spastic things together, and simply sharing neverending stories about our interesting encounters of the day.

I also love it when my silly boy would get so anxious about my safety and makes sure he sends me home regardless of the lateness of the night and uber long journey time.

Silly boy, I love it when you send me sweet texts which convey your love for me, and constantly reminding me of how lucky you're to have me. I'm equally proud to have you as my boyfriend too, Weijun.

Cause my sweetest boy, you do complete me.



♥ Strawabby @
12:54 AM


the SWEET strawabbys

♥ ABBY1 ♥ ABBY2 ♥230409

the SWEET memories
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
November 2012