Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dear's snoring away right beside me now and I'm feeling bored. Its 217am in the morning and we're supposed to catch the epl finals with manchester united vs barcelona together. Heard it was THE match of the season, and both of us didnt wish to miss that. Moreover, manchester united (cristiano ronaldo!) was my all-time favorite. (:

However, dear's sleeping so soundly right now. The match's starting in half an hour's time! Omg. I tried waking him just now but I failed terribly. Looks like watching it online is the next best option now since its highly impossible that we travel all the way to some nearby coffeeshop to catch the live telecast.

Anyways, since I'm at it I shall update on what happened today. Dear booked out quite late today and he came over to find me after unpacking his stuff at home.

Made dear help us takeaway some dumplings and the sweet boy did as requested. He came to my house with many rice dumplings, and two from his ma-ma on top of the ones I asked him to help buy. Ma=ma's so nice to give us dumplings, thanks loads (:

Then, being the cute little baby who is forever deprived of sleep, dear fell asleep the moment he touched my bed. There's only two possibility, either he's too tired or my bed's too comfy. And ofcourse I'd hope it's the latter. I'm lucky I had my bestie over at my house too to acompany me while dear had his beauty sleep.

When everything was done, we got outta the house and went to catch achelon conspiracy. We smuggled in food as usual and dear couldnt find the straws, which was like super hilarious. So, most of the time while the movie was screening, dear was literally DIGGING for straws in the dark. How cute.

The movie wasnt as good as eagle eye as it had lots of loopholes was dear's comment. Truee.. Indeed this conspiracy movie pales in comparison to eagle eye. Oh well, atleast I'm watching it with dear, so its not THAT bad afterall (:

After that was time for partII of my birthday gift. We tried our luck at being the very last customer of the day. And we're lucky we made it on time before the shop closed!

My gift was the handphone strap! I bet dear was caught in surprise that I didnt choose something more material, like pretty shoes or accessories or dresses. In fact, I was kind of disappointed that dear thought I was like some typical girl who cares only about material stuff. I mean, if I wanted all those I could've gotten them myself. A birthday gift should be something meaningful, what.

In the end, we got ourselves two identical handphone straps, with the words "WJ♥XN" and "XN♥WJ". Attached to the end of the blue handphone straps were identical silver pendants with the shape of a boy and a girl. Needless to say, they represented dear and me. Meaningful, isnt it? :) And guess what? Dear even helped me hang it on my handphone and vice versa. I absolutely love my bday present man! Thanks so much dear! That's like the best birthday gift that I've ever received, it's simply priceless. <3*



♥ Strawabby @
2:16 AM


the SWEET strawabbys

♥ ABBY1 ♥ ABBY2 ♥230409

the SWEET memories
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
November 2012