Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today was birthday celebrations for the May babies. The girls were so sweet. They gave vian and I a birthday treat at some jap restaurant and even got us a slice of cake each. Love you girls. (:

Anyways, dear was supposed to book out by ten but something cropped up and he was only allowed to leave in the noon. By the time he reached my house he was all soaked in sweat. Cheeky baby knew how bad he was and tried to bear hug me! Omg. But I didnt dodge at all, and was about to hug him back. Then sweet baby's like, I'm covered with sweat, just a kiss will do. And so, I got a precious kiss from my dearest silly boy after missing him for SOOOOOOOO LONG.

After he's done showering, I spammed baby with lots of childhood peektures of me. I literally spammed him with endless photos and I bet baby had his share of fun laughing at how CUTE (!!!) I used to be.

Then baby fell asleep while waiting for me to finish preparing. Poor boy, I thought he must be feeling super exhausted to be snoring this loud. I even asked my mum to hear it. Okay, I'm mean. Sorry dear, but cant help it, so cute now! (:

It poured the moment we walked out of the house and we had to take the bus. Baby held tightly onto my hand throughout the journey and man I enjoyed every bit of it. I gave dear my creation and he said it was cute. He played with it for awhile before putting it inside his wallet. I hope that he really liked it as it contained my love and blood (and brainjuices too!). When we reached the bus interchange, hungry baby got himself some tutu kueh and his favourite muahchee. And I had strawabby marinabay tea with minipearls! We went to sit at the same spot again and enjoyed the *ARMM* session.

Then we returned to the shopping centre and after walking around, we decided on an eeyore plushie for vian's birthday gift. Dear was up to some kind of mischief and did something to the raccoon in the shop. Tsk!

Met up with fiona and pangseh-ed dear as fiona wanted a girl's talk session. My poor boy disappeared to his favorite hangout, the borders, and spent some quiet time alone. Well, technically speaking he wasn't alone cause I kept him busy by spamming him with text. And I'm sure he liked what I texted him *winks*

Then, it was dinner at cineleisure. Vian was late and we were famished by the time she reached. We quickly placed our orders and waited for the food to be served. Talking about food! My pasta was salmon thingy was rather spicy and dear was so caring. He exchanged his green thingy with mine and insisted that he didn't like his pasta. What a bad liar, you gave yourself away dear. But, still, I really do appreciate this tiny gesture of love. And that was a thumbsup from the girls, baby. And I forgot to mention how cute dear looked like when he pulled out my lovely creation from his wallet and started meddling with it. He must've been real bored to actually do something so random. My fault, baby. ):

After the meal, it was cheesecake with candles time. We did the usual chiche birthday song thing and was surprised the kitchen people joined in the singing, and even overpowered our voices. The chefs went the extra mile and wrote "happy birthday" in chinese with jam as deco. We reciprocated by writing a "thanks" with jam on another plate. My idea! LOL.

The cheesecake wasn't that bad, though I had difficulties with the biscuit bottom. I struggled with the biscuit and despite dear demostrating to me multiple times, I still cant do a good job out of it. So, in the end I just gave up and let dear feed me. I'm so lucky to have him around to pamper and feed me man. *GRINS*

Then it was NEOPRINTSSS TIME! :D dear was so smart, he saw this coming and told me his wise prediction at the very start of the meal. Dear sure understands us girls well! HAHAHA. He kept emphasizing on how Jap's economy is contributed by me and my neoprintsss. I bet he's just jealous that he didn't have the chance to indulge in the joy of taking neoprintsss! (according to dear, his FIRST neoprint in 19years of his life was taken with ME just weeks ago, how pathetic :p ) And guess what? The girls were instantly bribed by dear and gave him the approval stamp. What he did was simply paying for our neoprintsss! WOW. This *coughcough* goes to show something, THEY ACTUALLY LOVED MONEY MORE THEN THEY LOVE ME. (How sad!) LOL.

It was getting late and we camwhored abit before parting our ways. Credits to WEIJUN ZEE GREAT CAMERAMAN for offering his photography services FOC! :D

Dear ar, you wanna know something? You made me really happy today. Not because of the neoprints, not because of the food. Its simply because I had you by my side the whole of today, caring and pampering me, with you doing everything you can to put that smile on my face. I'm sorry if I made you feel neglected. I'm appreciative of that smile on your face -all day long- that provided me with the reassurance that you're enjoying yourself. Silly, you didn't ruin my day with the girls. In fact, you made my day, and I mean it when I said that. I'm glad you're able to blend quite well into my clique despite the initial awkwardness. So, you better dont be so silly in the future ar. Dei! Or I'll hantump until you go Hollandv. *EVIL LAUGHS*

- Thankyou for everything, babyboy. ILY ♥ -


♥ Strawabby @
11:59 PM


the SWEET strawabbys

♥ ABBY1 ♥ ABBY2 ♥230409

the SWEET memories
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
November 2012