Sunday, May 24, 2009

Today's ABBY2's birthday! (:

We're both feeling lucky that dear's booked out on my birthday, meaning we get to celebrate this special day together!

So, being sweet as he's always been, dear zoom-ed over my house to meet me the minute he booked out. And I made dear wait for quite sometime due to my slow actions, sorry dear! ):

Waited for dear to finish showering and packing his bag. Meanwhile, I chatted abit with dear's ma-ma and even gave her my number cause I could tell that she's worried about dear not answering her calls days ago while in camp. And and and.. Dear's gu-gu was so nice, other than loaning dear the necessary toiletries, she even asked if we needed insect repellent and know what bus service to take etc. Thats indeed really nice of her, thanks gu-gu! (:

We bade them farewell and dear tried to ride me to the bustop in his spanking new bike which his gu-gu helped him choose. And boy, dear was really happy with her purchase, he was like eagerly telling me how happy he was that his gu-gu found the perfect bike for him at a good price. But unfortunately, the bike was too small! I had to really cramp myself into the limited space and dear found it hard to balance as a result. After multiple tries, we came to a conclusion that it's totally screwed up, and we gave up totally. Despite the frustration and disappointment, dear came up with a brilliant idea. He suggested installing a backseat so that he can give me a ride on his bike in future. And I thought it's really sweet of him to have thought of that and taking my interests into considerations. Thanks dear, love you loads. <3*

Afterwhich, we took the shuttle bus to westcoast plaza where I could satisfy my crave for subway choc chip cookies. And dear was so cute, he said that it just aint worth our time queuing so long just for COOKIES. So, he got us a subway melt meal instead. And dear made me laugh real hard with his CHEAP-HOTEL joke.

This was how it exactly happened: ABBY1 and ABBY2 were wondering how to pronounce the "Chipotle" in subway's chipotle southwest sauce. And ABBY1 tried asking the person serving us how the thing was actually being prounced. But sadly, he got ignored COMPLETELY. And so ABBY1 did his usual spastic thing, and started going CHEAP-POTEL in his indian slang. I guessed that kind of irritated the person and he was like, "CHIP-PORTAL". Then ABBY1 repeated after him, oh so its prounced as CHIPORTAL (and starting yada-ing about the stupid american slang thing. LOL) How cute.

Then we munched our way (in the cab ofcourse) to habourfront and reached sentosa shortly after. We couldnt decide on which beach to go (there's tanjong beach, siloso beach and palawan beach) and so we told ourselves, we shall just keep walking and stop at the first beach (Oh heck, the beaches ALL LOOK THE SAME!) we see. And so we did. Though til now I'm still wondering what's the name of the beach we went to. Nevermind, lets just name it "ABBY BEACH" :D

Spent some peaceful moments together in the sea, playing with water and taking extra care that my hair doesnt get wet. Sea water in sg is so.. YUCK! But lucky dear was there with me, else I wouldnt even want to step into the water. See, dear has the power to make me overcome my fears, whether it's the dirty-water-o-phobia or yucks-its-a-dog-o-phobia (sidenote: ILOVETIGER!). Dear just has his way to possibly everything! LOL.

Went to play the sentosa luge and had fun camwhoring. And I think I possessed the same powers as dear did! I helped him overcome his omg-it-so-high-up-here-i-wanna-scream-o-phobia :D It's pretty fun up there, above everything else, as we get to enjoy the beautiful sunset and scenery from a birdeye's view. And I think I forgot to mention this. Omg dear was so childish, even challenged me to a race agaist his go-kart. And guess what, I got owned. ):

Songs of the sea was up next. We dashed like two maddies as we're running late. Somehow, I love the feeling of running alongside dear. Hee. The place was packed by the time we arrived. But we're lucky we got ourselves the front seats which entitled us to a good view of the performance. See, dear, I'm forever so lucky around you (:

The performance was awesome, though the storyline was total nonsense. I guess the best explaination for it was that the focus was mainly on the fireworks and water effects. Period. But heck, I really enjoyed myself as this was the first time I got to watch the fireworks display at such a close distance. Ofcourse, it's always a bonus to have dear beside me to savour the moment. :D

Squeezed our way into the cramped skytrain and headed back to vivocity. Dear brought me to the mussel guys for dinner. I wanted to order some grilled chicken thing but dear was like, we're in a seafood place so shouldnt we be ordering their specialty? Okay. Point taken. So, we ended up ordering the black ink pasta and seafood pasta. Being the usual soup-person, dear ordered clamchowder. When the food finally came, I realized why this place was called MUSSEL GUYS, they're really generous with the mussel! And dear made a humsup joke about how the mussel looked like when its pryed open :p He was really cute when he went, screw you dinner etiquette! I like to share my food and I blow my nose anywhere I want. So, this defiant boy began throwing his tissues everywhere, literally. Why so cute now.

After dinner, we migrated to secret recipe and we missed the last orders. However, the nothing-is-impossible-with-him-around dear managed to persuade the manager to let us have our brownie walnut with vanilla icecream by promising him that we'd be quick. That's so sweet of him, he went through the hassle just because he knew I really liked the brownies there and didnt want to see me sad. And I really appreciate it, dear. I may have said this a million times, but I dont care! I'm still going to say it over and over again: IM SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU CHAYYYWEIJUN!♥

Dear ar, thanks for everything today. Even though it's only part 1/3 done, I'm still very glad you made the effort to come up with something and made sure I enjoyed myself despite being so busy with your army stuff. I'm really touched by your sincerity and commitment. Appreciate it loads, dear. (:

I felt VERY, EXTREMELY, HAPPY AND PRINCESS-Y today. I'm convinced you're the only special one who can grant me such happiness. I really hope this can last us a lifetime and we'll be able to grow old together. Pinky promise, dear? ♥



♥ Strawabby @
5:09 PM


the SWEET strawabbys

♥ ABBY1 ♥ ABBY2 ♥230409

the SWEET memories
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
November 2012