Monday, May 4, 2009
Went dear's house at Sengkang today! The journey was superrrr long but the thought of seeing my dearest makes it all worthwhile. (: Before that I went to rent dvd at a video place near my house. Its a super awkward experience, and I bet my dear knows why, cause I explained every single detail to him! Hehe, I just like to talk alot alot to my dear, share with him EVERYTHING about me and my life. What to do, who ask him so unlucky to be a very important part of my life now!
Dear lives in some Ranggung place, super inaccessible and sounds totally out-of-place. And the people from the East really looks different from people from the West, we're friendlier! So dear should move over to the West someday as he's a friendly person also. Am I right, dear?
Had laksa mee tai bak for lunch while dear had chicken rice without the thigh. Let me tell you a secret, dear actually loves the thigh meat though I only have a rough idea of what its all about, but nevermind! I can always google it ;)
Hand in hand, we walked alongside each other to dear's house. First time I've been there, but to be honest, I REALLY LIKE THE PLACE EH! Its super bright, and I love bright places. But dear said its bad cause it gets dusty after awhile. Okay, bad place. Period. BUT!!!! I STILL LIKE IT. (:
And dear's ahma so cute, smile so WIDELY and kept saying hen mei hen mei. Hehe, though I look like nothing on the outside, but inside I feel damn shiok ar! I really hope she'd like me ley. Cause if she doesnt like me then I might just get chased outta the house the nextime I appear at the doorstep! Haha. Okay, just kidding. Wheelchair please! :p AND AND AND, not forgetting the.. AHMOIII AR, WHATS UR NAME! So cute can.
Watched P.s I love you, and was totally touched by the storyplot. I was amazed by the fact that the guy was so organised that he was able to plan everything ahead. And the best part? Everything went according to plan. I kind of admire the guy. I mean, if I knew I was gonna die soon, I'd be wallowing in self pity. But he was different. Instead of drowning in melanchony, he made full use of his last days and came up with a plan to help his beloved to move on. Because he loved his wife alot, I guess that's the entire reason why he didnt want her to be sad all her life, he wanted her to be happy and fall in love again. I guess, that's the classic example to illustrate the quote, "To love is to let go".
After watching movie, dear and I played abit of Poker cards, not playing as in literally playing, but we built pyramids with them. And I tried my mum's trick on him but unfortunately it didnt work. But dear's was impressive. Though I saw through it the first time, but everything went smoothly at the second try. See, practice makes perfect!
After that we went to campass point to have KFC! My favorite Snackers meal. And my ever so sweet dear was feeding me meticulously. I really feel like a baby when I'm beside him, just felt so special and well taken care of. In short, I'm in good hands. In long, I'm a super doted on and loved little girl who is being pampered by her super loving and nice and sweet and SCREWDRIVER zebra boyfriend and I feel so so lucky to have him. :)
After dinner dear sent me home from sengKANG to choachuKANG then went back to sengKANG again. That silly boy, I keep telling him its okay for me to return home alone, but he just kept insisting on sending me home. Tell me where I can find such a sweet and nice boyfriend now, and mind you, he's neither gay nor bankrupt, he's _______ (dear you know what goes in the blank). Hehe. And dear was super understanding and generous, he lent me money to pay off my debts without any hesitation. I feel real guilty now you know. This all just makes me feel like treasuring and loving him more and more each day. This is my promise you, dear, that I will love you with all that I have, or if possible, even more than what I can manage.
P.S Just love you loads lah! ♥♥♥
♥ Strawabby @
11:11 PM