Saturday, May 2, 2009
Went to accompany dear to study for his SAT today at plazasing starbucks this afternoon. Before that I accompanied cousin to buy birthday gift for her boyfriend and got chocobaby as a reward for dear for working so hard for his SAT.
I managed to read quite a big chunk of angels and demons today, and was really glad that I achieved it without dozing off halfway. Dear like study until very tired, having headache and stuff. :( My poor little thing.
Then we shared ICED SIGNATURE CHOCOLATE and dear insisted on paying his share. How sweet of him to worry that I might not have enough cash for myself if I paid the full cost. Silly boy, thanks so much. Really appreciate it.
.jpg)
This is how Dear looks like when he's studying, so cute can. Literally BURYING HIS HEAD into the book.

Then, we got childish and started acting like kids, and drawing each other's hand. This is what our masterpieces looked like..
.jpg)
.jpg)
SO CUTE AND SWEET RIGHT! (:
After sometime, Baybee and her boyfriend came to join us. They were supposed to be at plaza sing watching xmen/wolverine, and they joined us for dinner. The horny and cheeky couple never fail to crack jokes that make us laugh like mad. And dear's like trying super damn hard to focus, I can see that look on his face. Its a pity I didnt snap a picture of his constipated face. Haha, okay dear I was kidding. Love you, love you..
Went fareast to have tomyam ramen, as suggested by Baybee. Had a superrrr long walk there. My poor little boy had to lug around his super heavy bag AND my holy hdd. Xin ku ni le, dear. But he's still at there smilesmile, I think something happened to his nerves too! LOL.
The tomyam ramen was substandard today. Loved dear's unagi ramen though. Maybe its a good idea to switch over to that on the next visit. Ban tomyam ramen! And I still owe dear icecream!
After that, we parted ways and headed home. Because my dear little boy has SAT to finish studying. Sat at my void deck, our usual hangout for quite sometime. I just love you hugs and kisses, boy. And oh ya, I forgot to mention that there was an accident between a taxi and a motorbike near my house. And dear was like so funny, he went to analyse the situation until so detailed. Can tell that he's a very observant person, JUST LIKE ME! Hahahahahaa.
Then, it was our very own camwhore session! (:
Lent dear my calculator today, I really hope it brings him luck, love and encouragement tomorrow during his SAT on a sat! Haha. And and and, I cant wait to see dear AGAIN soon, for his friend's birthday party. The theme's mask! OMG THIS SOUNDS SO FUN :D
Till then, XOXO.
♥ Strawabby @
12:26 AM