Saturday, June 20, 2009
Babyboy had timeout today and my sweet lil thing came over to visit me. Its great living near your beau's posting isnt it, DUDE? :p
Anyways, mr chayyy dropped by and this pig had a nap over at my place. He sure can sleep! He slept for quite long and I think besides being on nightduty, its partially due to him being sick. Aw, my poor lil boy ):
We went over to lotone to collect my loot. And tada! Its MEN ARE FROM MARS, WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS. And mr chayyy's like.. dear are we having problems with our relationship? And I'm like.. Just read ar, dont wait til really no cure already then start finding all these. See! What a nice girlfriend you have, treasure me okay, mr chay. ;)
Then we went to lepak around the neighbourhood and it started to rain. Lucky dear had a brolly! So we're not drenched like some poor kittens (meow -.-)
Soon, it was time to report back. I really dread it when baby has to leave, and I mean EVERYTIME he has to leave to report to camp. Baby why cant you ord, like.. NOW?! ):
Looking forward to baby's bookout in two days time! Misses <3*
♥ Strawabby @
11:50 PM