Sunday, July 5, 2009


ALL MY LIFE ---- K-c & Jojo

Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
Baby, Ooh, I'm so glad

I will never find another lover
sweeter than you, sweeter than you
I will never find another lover
more precious than you, more precious than you
Babyboy you are
Close to me like my mother,
Close to me like my father,
Close to me like my sister,
Close to me like my brother
You are the only one my everything
and for you this song I sing

All my life I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

Said I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,
You're all I'm thinking of
I praise the Lord above,
For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,
I really love you
All my life I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

You're all that I've ever known,
When you smile on your face all I see is a glow,
You turned my life around,
You picked me up when I was down,
You're all that I've ever known,
when you smile your face glows,
You picked me up when I was down
You're all that I've ever known,
when you smile your face glows,
You picked me up when I was down and
I hope that you feel the same way too,
Yes I pray that you do love me too

All my life I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I prayed for someone like you
Yes, I pray that you do love me too
;)


♥ Strawabby @
4:56 PM


the SWEET strawabbys

♥ ABBY1 ♥ ABBY2 ♥230409

the SWEET memories
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
November 2012