Friday, July 10, 2009

Dear! You cheater! Spoiler! This was meant to be a surprise for you when you're back in sg. This is so much nicer than the previous one, right? :p
You mentioned that you liked the star cursor effect and so I went to hunt for the codes and made a collage of our pictures as the blog banner. Its not really clear though, I'm still figuring out how to create a splash image. Hope it'll work out just fine.
Anyways, I'm really glad you loved it cause it took me quite sometime to go through the online html tutorial and stuffs to edit the blogskin. Lucky I had this to keep me company while you're away at hk to spare me from the agony of missing you excessively. LOL.
p.s. i know you love me loads dear, same here for me! ♥ and im certain your heart beats for me, for i can feel it deeply.
♥ Strawabby @
10:03 PM