Friday, July 17, 2009
Metup with baby to hand in the letter of acceptance over at sim before heading over to safra jurong for a swim.
Omg so unfair, entry is foc for safra member while I have to pay 2bucks just to use the pools. But the higher price as compared to public pools is justified as they had heaters. I seriously hate to take cold showers. Brr.
Went jack's place after swimming. Okay I know I may sound a lil noob over here, but it's really my first time having a meal there.
The fire steak I had was omg cool! The waiter set the food on fire right infront of us and people around were staring at us to see what's the commotion about. And so much for the cool stuff, baby called me attention seeker for that. LOL. But it's really nice okay, got whiskey one. Teehee. Baby had his bloody steak- i forgot what its callled- and it tasted great, but I still prefer mine. Got fire one eh! So cool can!
Had skyblue and strawberry soda for drinks and brownie for dessert. Brownie wasn't that bad. But I still prefer the brownie over at imm's secret recipe.
Swimming was fun with you baby. Let's go swim again soon okay! Then you can have more practice in being my personal lifeguard :p
Teehee. LOVELOVE-
♥ Strawabby @
6:08 PM