Thursday, July 16, 2009

Piggy slept til 1plus today and I was so hungry waiting for him to wake. :(

Went lotone for brunch at ljs. I was feeling abit of numbness in my head and got baby all worried. He's such a sweetie, kept asking me whether I'm okay while stuffing food into my mouth. He even said he's gonn get red bull for me. LOL.

Went baby's house to watch the dvd we bought previously. Saving private ryan! I've always wanted to catch it but never had a chance to. And oh god I loved that show. Baby said its based on a true story. But I still don't quite believe as it's really out-of-the-world kind of thing for the army to sacrifice men to save one guy. And he's only a private? Hmmm..

Dinner was great. There's this nice dish which I've never tried before. Coffee pork! Though I'm not a fan of coffee but it tasted really good. I wonder how baby's mama prepared the sauce.

Watched abit of tv and baby gave me a bike ride back to the mrt station. I just love it when he rides me on the bike and I'd hug him so tightly from behind :) So sweet..

We had some green apple ice blended (our fav bubbletea choice!) before heading home. Green apple's the bomb man :):) But baby you know you're the best. LOVELOVE-


♥ Strawabby @
5:56 PM


the SWEET strawabbys

♥ ABBY1 ♥ ABBY2 ♥230409

the SWEET memories
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
November 2012