Sunday, August 23, 2009
- I ♥ YOU, AND THATS ALL I REALLY KNOW -
:)Enjoyed watching district9 with baby after my work yesterday. I swear it can be nominated as the first movie ever in history with the most number of F*CK being said in the show man. And its continuously in a scene, fyi.
Anyhow, baby's really amazed by the alien -PRAWNS- weapon, and so am I! Omg its friggin' cool I tell you. *BOOM* and you're gone in split seconds! Baby even quipped about it being the best weapon to commit suicide. Why so cute now!
Baby's so cute. I mean, Im rather used to him being random and lame. But he's exceptionally cute yesterday! He kept asking whether I want random things while walking. And I kept NO-ing all the way. "WANT COUPLE RING ANOT" was the only thing that I remembered. And guess what's my answer. Teehee.
And oh ya! I almost got killed by KFC chicken. Meanie baby was literally forcing them down my throat. Now you see what happens when you've the KFC coupon! Hmph. But it was all worth it when he showed me what he wrote to me! Dear arrr..you're the sweetest! ILY!♥
And today there was this dinner over at baby's. Apparently his auntie invited an important guest over for a meal. And the funny part was, BABY DIDNT KNOW WHO'S THAT RANDOM LADY. His auntie asked him to address her as gu-gu and he did as told. Very Cute! Period.
Silly boy, after hearing what you told me about you being emo over me not wanting to follow you the other time.. I just want to let you know that I'll never leave you alone. And I love you always and will never leave you, so dont doubt my love for you okay? Dont so silly again and assume that I dont want you anymore just cause I was feeling lazy to follow you ♥
P.S. I know you love me alot dear, me LOVELOVE you too.
♥ Strawabby @
10:20 PM