Monday, August 17, 2009
Where got ghost? with abby (and a bunch of guys)
;) Although its the usual kind of thing -ABBY1-ABBY2 date's never complete without a movie and food- but I'll never find it boring, cause its never boring around my sweetest babyboy. He's the most interesting person on earth! And I love him just as much as I did 3plus months ago. And I didnt say this to make you happy only okay baby! I really meant it when I told you this, so dont be silly and doubt me again okay <3
So we were cruising on bus 7 and baby was streaming songs on his itouch- recently he's really into this favorite canto song which I intro-ed him. And he really loved it! I swear he can literally replay it over and over and over again but still wont get tired of it. And I'm really glad baby's this kind of person cause it means HE'LL NEVER GET TIRED OF ME!!! *EVILLAUGHS*
The movie's really funnayeeee. Had a great time laughing it out with baby. He's the laughing pig, laugh so loud and non-stop somemore. I think jack neo's movies are all the same, always so creative, always so SG-ish, always so close to the heart.. The scenes, the plots were so local man! I was scared out of my wits by one of the scenes though, when the fat woman vomitted blood. And I was surprised baby wasnt affected at all. Then in the end I was so disappointed when I found out the truth behind it, HIS FRIEND WARNED HIM ABOUT THE SCENE. What a cheat! Bleagh.
After the movie dear sent me to the mrt station as I was running late for dance. And so I rushed off to meet cousin at lavender. He had dinner with the guys while I had dance for an hour.
Then after that we met again for pool near his place. I really love it when dear teaches me things like how to play pool properly.. how to aim.. how to break ball.. how to eat oysters.. how to appreciate tabasco sauce.. how to do dumb dance moves which i never seem to be able to master.. how to overcome fear for dogs.. how to play english chess, mahjong etc. I feel like a totaly noob beside him! ;) but its sweet being his noob cause I'm his one and only noob on earth. Teehee. And sidetrack abit.. being dear's noob is really a good thing cause the cheese omelette he cooks is really niceeee ! *DROOLS*
Just wanna say.. LOVE YOU DEAR! I will NEVER get tired of you no matter what. 3 months.. And I still love sharing spring chicken with you.. I still love drinking greenapple iceblended with you.. I still love going to the movies with you.. I still love to watch you play your fav driving game in the arcade.. I still love to hold you tight.. I still love you being my personal bike chauffer plus bodyguard.. I still love you force feeding me.. I still love to see you smile and laugh like idiot.. I still love you being silly and ever so annoying.. I still love how you make me feel so special like a princess.. And the list goes on and on, like my heart <3
♥ Strawabby @
11:59 PM