Friday, October 23, 2009
HAPPY 6TH BABY!
Just to say, I love lying beside you,
with you doing my nails
while I read you several chapters of the lost symbol
like what we did yesterday.
And and and..
I'll never forget how we met on day one, with you playing hide and seek with me at the video rental shop
with me forcing you to squeeze your cheeks in public
your cute baby teeth
the random indian guy (with big belly) on the bus
the tomyam ramen that we had
your cool watch
the playground
the swing
the heart to heart talk
the push-me-happy-button that changed everything..
I'll also not forget about
our first outing to sentosa (together with my bestie and her boyfriend)
My birthday spent with you at sentosa,
just us alone basking in the sun
and playing the luge
and watching songs of the sea
And there's also you teaching me many new things
and bringing me to different places that I've never been to before
and giving me a piggyback whenever im tired
and hushing me when i cry
And you getting me my favorite sunflowers,
like on random occasions
and hanging out at your favorite movie place
and watching you play arcade
and you buying me whatever i wanted that is within your means
And me writing you little messages every now and then
to bring that smile on your face
and reminding you of how precious you're to me
.
.
.
.
.
And flying aeroplanes, with you by my side (:
These little bits of me and you will forever be etched in my heart. It's been 6months and we're still so sweet together.. I hope things will stay this way 'til when we're old and toothless. And when that time comes, we'll still be so totally into each other like a pair of lovesick teenagers and holding hands and kissing and hugging and everything that you can think of.
Awwwwww.
Love,
A
♥ Strawabby @
12:20 AM