Thursday, November 25, 2010
Yesterday baby brought me to CRYSTALJADE XLB BUFFET!! Though in actual fact I was the one who made the reservations :p but hey, doesn't really matter 'cause I've waited soooooo long for it man! YAY :D I'm a happy girl!!
Tasted xlb for the very first time, and it was love at first taste for me. Now i get why there's this ongoing xlb hype. The food speaks for itself, it is that AWESOME. No kidding, I love it to bits! *Nomnom*
The buffet spread was normal, but the PRAWNS tasted exceptionally yummy. 'Cause my sweetest baby peeled them all for me :):) I feel so loved! I was busy stuffing myself mad while my poor little darling painstakingly peeled the prawns.. Aww, thankew baby <3
After the buffet, our tummies were super bloated. So, we went to take a walk around the tiny little holland village. It's like a tiny little community on its own, filled with people from all walks of life. Very unique place. Love how everything feels so friendly over at holland vee. And not to forget, the bars! It has lots of bars and one even had a huge hoegaarden (screams) sign on it. I seriously don't mind living there!
Another highlight of the day had to be the "secret gift shop" that we discovered. I kept insisting that baby's mum will go crazy if she ever steps into the shop. Turns out I was the insane one, heh. All the stuffs are just so pretty! Wished i can lug them home. Very javanese/ balinese/ exotic/ resort style, just my cup of tea ;)
And and and, there's this cold storage with a wide variety of cheese. Unlike giant hypermart @ssc, so pathetic. I could sense baby's excitement when he saw the cheese. But too bad the price was too steep, so baby didn't get his cheese :( p.s they had like this cheese that cost $20+ per slice. The cows must be from mars or something. LOL.
All in all, just wanna say a big thankyou to my sweetest baby :) really enjoyed myself today, and I'm sure the same goes to you. How nice if we can do this everyday! *xlbxlbxlb* love you baby!!!
XOXO, your dearest darling babygirl ;)
♥ Strawabby @
9:34 PM