Saturday, December 25, 2010

Unconditional love. You'll know of its existence when person sacrifices for you, asks nothing in return but to experience the joys of life by your side. Simple things like taking the bus with you. Just the thought of you being around makes that person happy beyond words. The ability to not think twice about kissing that other person when he's sick. He is a lucky man. This Christmas, I'm that lucky man. Baby we've been together for such a long time now and this trip to Hk showed me that you are now part of me. A part of me that doesn't just contribute to the daily activities I encounter, but A most important part, one that I could not function without. Every part of me, lies a signature of you. My hands, ones that you hold affectionately every single day. My arms, ones that you've fallen in love with and love to lie your head on. Even my ears, ones that you never fail to turn me on with. Every single inch of me is filled with memories of you. I've been having fun in Hk thus far but you are constantly on my mind. I feel so lonely at times without you by my side. Always having you there, us in our little room, a little sanctuary where we didn't seem to need anything else. I might seem distant at times and my jokes insensitive but you know that without a doubt I love you like nothing else. I want to kiss you so badly right now, I want to hug you, kiss you where it tingles, I want to do the things that makes you feel good and watch as you smile in pleasure. I would give up any gifts if I could have you here this instant this Xmas baby. Loves, misses and much much more.


♥ Strawabby @
11:31 AM


the SWEET strawabbys

♥ ABBY1 ♥ ABBY2 ♥230409

the SWEET memories
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
September 2011
October 2011
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
November 2012